Terms and conditions
Before using this website and registering for any type of class, session, course, event, held online or in the studio, please read the terms and conditions carefully.
Information regarding products, services, and promotions is applicable only to this country, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. There is no interpretation or guarantee that the materials contained in this website are appropriate for, available in, or relevant to any other location.
4. Data protection
5. Cancellation policy
When you register for a course or workshop that takes place in a physical location or online, we recommend that you participate throughout the sessions.
Workshops, classes, programs, events, courses, and private classes:
– Classes held in the physical location can be canceled up to 4 hours before the start. Classes canceled less than 2 hours before the start of the class will not be able to be recovered, also the value of the class will not be returned. The reception of the chosen studios / physical locations cannot process the cancellations of the classes.
– Classes, Workshops, Masterclasses, Special Events held online, in case of non-participation live, we will send the video recording only so it can be recovered later, with a validity of 24h-72h.
– Within the subscriptions, the sessions conducted online are accessible in the form of a video recording, to the participant who could not be present at the live online / webinar sessions. Video recordings are valid and accessible within 24h-72h from the end of the live, online session.
– All the aspects mentioned above apply both for individual classes/sessions and for subscriptions. Subscriptions are nominal and non-transferable, both for online classes, registrations but also on location.
– The cancellation/reservation policy applies both to classes/events/webinars held online, via various platforms, and in various physical locations where Pawan Yoga SRL organizes events/classes or workshops.
– If the participant in the online class encounters technical problems that do not depend on Pawan World, both at the beginning of the class and during it, he assumes the price of the session whose equivalent value will not be returned.
Thus, the online session is accessible in the form of a video recording, to the participant who could not be present at the live online / webinar sessions for 24h-72h.
Workshops, events, programs, courses, and private classes:
– In case of cancellation up to 24 hours, you have the option to return the amount paid to you or to transfer this amount to you as credit, for payment of another event.
– The cancellation/reservation policy applies both to workshops/programs/events/courses/private classes/webinars held online, via various platforms, in the studio location, but also in various spaces rented/subleased by Pawan Yoga SRL.
– In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the start of the session or no show, the price will not be refunded.
– If the participant in the online live courses encounters technical problems, which do not depend on Pawan Yoga Studio, both at the beginning of the class and during it, he will assume the price of the session, the value of which will not be returned. In this case, the participant will receive the registration of the event, class, or Workshop valid for 24h-72h.
Exceptions to this rule:
– You are ill/injured/pregnant and you can prove it with a medical certificate.
– In these cases, the price of the event will be refunded, minus 20% of administration expenses.
– If the pre-registered program does not meet the participant’s expectations, the cost can only be refunded if the request is made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours from the date and time of purchase. The rule only applies if the participant has purchased two programs. If you choose to purchase more than two programs, the amount will be refunded only for two programs and not more. Pawan reserves the right to return only the amount of the second program, and the participant after testing a program has the responsibility to purchase the other programs.
– At the request of the participant, the amount paid can be returned or this amount can be transferred as credit, for the payment of another event.
– The registered programs are with the term “unlimited access” as long as the website and the company Pawan Yoga SRL are also valid in accordance with European laws. Pawan reserves the right to close and delete these programs 2 years after their launch.
Video Recordings – workshops, pre-recorded programs, events, courses, and private classes:
– All video recordings belong to and are the property of Pawan Yoga SRL.
– All rights reserved Pawan Yoga SRL.
– The participants who access, buy video recordings from www.pawan.world, have the right to use them only in the terms accepted by Pawan Yoga SRL.
– Videos cannot be copied, transferred.
– The videos are accessible only to customers who have an account on the platform www.pawan.world and are accessed only within the platform. The customer account is used by only one person.
– Violation of the rights and rules imposed by Pawan Yoga SRL on materials and video recordings is punishable by law. All customers are asked to agree to Pawan’s terms and conditions when registering for workshops, recorded programs, events, courses, and private classes, held in physical locations or online.
Held in a physical location or online, if a workshop, retreat, program, event, course, private class, webinar, is canceled due to Pawan Yoga SRL, you have the option to have your price refunded or to transfer it as a payment credit. another event. We do not return money retroactively. Held in a physical or online location, we reserve the right to cancel a workshop, retreat, program, event, course, private class, webinar, for any reason. We cancel an event only in special situations that prevent us from offering it under the promised conditions or if there are not enough participants. In such a situation, we will notify you as soon as we know that the event will not be held and we will return the price. We are not responsible for any extra expenses you may have related to the event. These include transportation, accommodation or foreign exchange difference.
If a workshop, retreat, program, event, course, private class, webinar, is canceled, you have the option to have your price refunded or to transfer it as a loan to pay for another event. We will ask you to express your choice within a maximum of 24 hours from the date of the event.
6. Class delay policy
If the Participant is not in the studio / physical location, at the beginning of the class or does not show up online at the beginning of the class, the place reserved in advance can be granted to another participant who is in the studio, online, or on the waiting list.
Given the types of classes and the safety of the participants, in case you arrive more than 10 minutes late from the beginning of the class, the instructor has the right not to receive you in class. This rule is designed to prevent any potential injuries. In such cases, the class cancellation policy will apply.
7. Lost objects
All personal items brought to the studios and locations where we carry out one of the chosen activities, are the property of the client, Pawan Yoga SRL does not assume any responsibility for loss or damage caused to these items.
Pawan Yoga SRL does not assume any responsibility for any object left inside the studio where we held classes. If you forgot an object in the studio, please call us immediately so that we can check the studio and set aside your object.
8. Each participant in classes, workshops, pre-registered programs, events, private classes and/or online and location courses organized by Pawan assumes that:
– He/she is medically fit to perform a sustained physical effort – which was presented by the Provider prior to concluding the contract with him/her, including attending the courses he/she wished and contracted to participate – in the training room, class/workshop/online event without harming their health in any way;
– He has been informed and understands that he must consult a doctor before using any services offered by Pawan Yoga S.R.L (Pawan World) and obtain his favorable opinion in advance;
– Regardless of whether or not you get a favorable opinion from a doctor in order to perform sustained physical exertion, use the services offered by Pawan Yoga.
Study by employee/collaborator staff, exclusively on the own responsibility of the undersigned;
– Exempts from any liability arising from the provision of those services for the benefit of him/her, both the company Pawan Yoga SRL and Pawan World, its instructors, employees and collaborators, legal representatives, and associates and waives any presumptive subsequent claim to the beneficiaries of services, as the result of bodily injury or medical illness of any kind or severity which you will suffer as a result of using the aforesaid services;
– Has read the information on the use of space and equipment provided by Pawan Yoga SRL, and understands to use them taking into account them without causing any material damage Pawan Yoga Studio, in case
on the contrary, assuming the obligation to pay Pawan Yoga SRL, within 30 days from the request, the damages in the amount communicated by Pawan Yoga Studio;
– In case of finding any risks and/or dangers that may affect the physical integrity of the participant or other persons in the space of services provided by Pawan Yoga SRL / Pawan World, will immediately notify the staff and/or its representatives;
– If using any services offered by Pawan Yoga S.R.L. (Pawan World) is accompanied by one or more minors, even during the online sessions, assumes the responsibility of supervising him/her permanently, throughout his / her presence in the space where we conduct online classes/sessions and disclaims Pawan Yoga SRL / Pawan World from liability for any damage, of any kind, suffered by the participant or minors during the entire period they are in the space where we conduct classes, during and/or outside courses or other activities.
– I understand and accept that the value of the monthly subscription/participation fee for classes organized by Pawan Yoga SRL / Pawan World includes access to the gym, use of equipment necessary for sports activities provided to students by Pawan Yoga SRL, and coach services. However, the Participant expressly agrees that the classes, conducted online or on-site, may be held/taught.
by volunteer coaches, without this circumstance being a reason to reduce the value of the subscription/drop-in/workshop/event.
– For the safety of all class participants but also of the people in the space where we conduct classes, video monitoring is mandatory so I agree, understand, and accept that the studio is video monitored;
– For the safety of all participants and for good development in the space and in the webinars, video cameras will be used but the participants will not be captured in the image;
Copyright © www.pawan.world All rights reserved. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all texts, images, sound, software, and other materials on this website are the property of SC Pawan Yoga SRL or are included with the permission of the respective owner. You are permitted to browse this website and to reproduce extracts by printing and distribution to others, but in all cases only for informational purposes, and provided that in all such reproductions the notice of the right appears by the author mentioned above. No reproduction or part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor may it be modified or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether on paper or in electronic format and may not be transmitted to another website. No other license or right is granted for the use by third parties for commercial purposes of the information contained on this page.
All trademarks presented on this website are either the property of its developers or its branches or are used with the permission of the owner. The unauthorized use of any trademark on this website is strictly prohibited.
11. Product availability
The reference to any product or service on this website does not constitute an offer to sell or provide that product or service. Specific availability recommendations should be researched prior to purchase and the suitability of any particular product or service, as well as the commercial conditions for purchase.
12. The content of this page
The information on this website has been included in good faith but is for general information only. You must not rely on them for any particular purpose, and no interpretation or guarantee is given as to their accuracy or completeness on the date you access the website. No information on this website will be an invitation to invest in the activity of SC Pawan Yoga SRL or its collaborators, nor should it be used as a basis for an investment decision. Neither SC Pawan Yoga SRL nor its representatives, employees, or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage, or expense arising out of any access to, or use of, this website, or any related website, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential. We reserve the right to make any changes or corrections to this website, as and when we deem it appropriate, without notice.
13. Related pages
At various points in the page, you may be offered automatic links to other relevant web pages for a particular aspect of this web page. This does not necessarily mean that SC Pawan Yoga SRL is associated with any of these other websites or their owners. Even if our intention is to find these pages of interest, neither the company nor their representatives, employees, or agents will have any liability or obligation of any kind whatsoever in connection with these other internet pages or for any information contained therein, which has not been verified or endorsed by the company or its branches. Any other web page will be opened in a separate tab from the one displayed for www.pawan.world.
General Policy Regarding the Protection of Personal Data Pawan Yoga S.R.L. (“Pawan”), headquartered in Bucharest, Str.Piata Română, Nr 9, Sc. C, Et. 5, Ap. 22, Sector 1, registered at the Trade Register Office J40 / 9076/2017, fiscal code no. 37748435, Telephone: (+ 40) 735.981.239, website: https://www.pawan.world, e-mail: email@example.com, is the operator of personal data collected during its legitimate business activity. PAWAN collects data in many ways and in many ways: when you contact us by phone or email when you visit our website when you ask us for an offer, when you sign up with us for a subscription, or when you make a request. is addressed to us. We also collect data when you visit us at our headquarters, as well as when you send us CVs or job applications.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
Personal data (Data) – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements specific, their own physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identities. Special categories of personal data – any information that reveals the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs or trade union beliefs, genetic data, biometric data for the unique identification of a natural person, health data or data regarding the sexual life or sexual orientation of an individual.
Processing of personal data (Processing) – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Target person – a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific elements, its own physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identities.
Operator – the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or together with others, establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law.
The person empowered by the Operator (Power of Attorney / Processor) – the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the operator.
Third-Party – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the controller, the controller and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the controller, are authorized to process personal data.
Consent – any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unambiguous of the data subject by which he accepts, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him be processed.
Pseudonymization – means the processing of personal data in such a way that it can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and is subject to such measures. technical and organizational to ensure the non-attribution of the respective personal data to an identified or identifiable natural person. The principles regarding the processing of personal data apply to pseudonymized data, as they represent personal data.
Anonymization – means the processing of personal data in such a way that it is irreversible and that transforms the data so that it can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject. The principles regarding the processing of personal data do not apply to anonymised data, as they no longer represent personal data.
ANSPDCP – means the independent public supervisory authority in Romania, respectively the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data in PAWAN is always subject to the following principles:
– All data processing has a valid legal basis
– All data processing is done fairly
– Inform the data subjects about what data we process, why, how and how long we process it, if and to whom we transfer it, as well as what rights they have regarding their data
– The data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes
– The data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
– We are concerned to use only accurate data and, if necessary, will ensure that they are kept up to date.
– The data are kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods to the extent that they are processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, subject to the implementation of technical measures; and organizationally adequate
– The data is processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection
against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures PAWAN will ensure that it complies with these principles both in relation to its current activities and if new data processing technologies, such as, but not limited to, new IT systems.
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
In the PAWAN activity, the data subjects are informed about the personal data collected and processed in each case in which this happens (for example, when sending a request for information or offer, when concluding a contract, when receiving a CV, etc.).
HOW IS YOUR DATA USED PERSONAL CHARACTER
Your personal data is used to carry out our business activity, including formulating offers, concluding subscription contracts, providing you with services, to provide you with information about our and partners’ events and activities. in order to comply with the requests of our clients, to submit to the obligatory or recommended verifications, in order to comply with the requests formulated by the competent authorities that supervise and regulate our activity. We also process personal data to ensure the security of the spaces in which we operate, the goods we use for this purpose, the security of our employees, and the data and information we manage. Your personal data is processed by collecting, recording, organizing, storing, modifying, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, making available, combining, restricting, deleting, destroying s.a.m.d. Your personal data is not subject to an automated decision-making process (including profiling) except in exceptional situations, in which case the data subject is informed about its existence, as well as the details regarding this special way of processing. For example, please refer to our Cookies Policy and other online identifiers to learn more about our profiling and express your options in this regard. In the PAWAN activity, the data subjects are informed about the personal data collected and processed in each case in which this happens (for example, when sending a request for information or offer, when concluding a contract, when receiving a CV, etc.).
BASIS OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
PAWAN aims to perform data processing in consideration of at least one of the legal grounds listed below:
a) Consent – If no other basis of the lawfulness of the processing provided below applies, PAWAN always obtains the consent of the data subject for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
b) Execution / Conclusion of a Contract – The processing is necessary for the execution by PAWAN of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract.
c) Legal obligation – The processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that belongs to PAWAN.
d) Legitimate interest – The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by PAWAN or a third party, in accordance with the law. For example, in the case of telephone calls, PAWAN has a legitimate probative interest or
to improve the services provided.
e) Vital interest – Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
f) Public interest – The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a task that serves a public interest or that results from the exercise of the public authority with which the operator is invested. In the case of special categories of personal data, PAWAN refers to the applicable legal provisions to always ensure a valid legal basis for processing.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
As a rule, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be retained for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of its processing.
RIGHTS REGARDING THE DATA PROCESSED
1. The right of access to data
Any data subject has the right to obtain from PAWAN, when acting in his capacity as an operator, upon request and free of charge for one request per year, confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by him, and in if so, information will be provided regarding the purposes of the processing; target data categories; where possible, the period for which it is expected that your personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to establish this period; the existence of the right to request PAWAN to rectify or delete the data or to restrict their processing or the right to oppose the processing; the right to file a complaint with the ANSPDCP; if the data are not collected from the data subject, any available information on their source; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, as well as relevant information on the logic used, the meaning and the expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. The right to rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from PAWAN, as data controller, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, the data subject has the right to obtain the completion of personal data which are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
3. The right to the erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay, and PAWAN will have the obligation to delete the data without undue delay if:
a) the data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b) the data subject withdraws his / her consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) personal data have been processed illegally
d) the data subject exercises his right to oppose under the conditions of GDPR;
e) the data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
f) personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to minors under the conditions of GDPR;
g) personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society information to children under the GDPR.
PAWAN, as data operator, may refuse the request to delete the data under the following conditions:
a) the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to free expression and information;
b) the processing is necessary for the observance of a legal obligation applicable to the operator;
c) the processing is necessary for reasons related to the public interest in the field of public health, under the restrictive conditions imposed by GDPR;
d) the processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, under the conditions of GDPR, insofar as the exercise of the right may make it impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the respective processing objectives;
e) the processing is necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
4. The right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from PAWAN, as data controller, the restriction of processing in the following cases:
a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of the data;
b) the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting in return the restriction of their use;
c) PAWAN no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but they are necessary for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court;
d) the data subject has objected to the processing, for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject;
e) the data subject who obtained the processing restriction shall be informed by PAWAN before the processing restriction is lifted.
5. The right of opposition
The data subject has the right to PAWAN:
a) to oppose at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be the object of a processing based on the public interest or on the legitimate interest. In case of opposition, the processing can no longer target the data in question unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the rights of the data subject or if the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
b) to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including the creation of profiles for this purpose.
6. The right to data portability
The data subject has the right to PAWAN to receive – in a structured, commonly used, and automatically readable format – the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the Company and to transmit them as to another operator if:
a) the processing is based on consent or a contract, and
b) the processing is performed by automatic means. In exercising his right to data portability, the data subject has the right to have his data transmitted directly from PAWAN to another operator when this is technically feasible.
7. The right not to be subject to the automatic decision (including profiling)
In this sense, the data subject has the right to PAWAN not to be subject to a decision based only on automatic processing (including profiling) and which would produce legal effects towards the data subject or which would significantly affect him. This right will not apply in the following exceptional situations, in which the automatic decision:
a) is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and PAWAN;
b) is authorized by Union or national law to apply PAWAN and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms, and legitimate interests of the data subject; or
c) is based on the explicit consent of the data subject. In the situations referred to in letters a) and c) of this paragraph, PAWAN has the obligation to implement the appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, at least his right to obtain human intervention from the operator, to and express the point of view and challenge the decision.
8. The right to withdraw consent
If the data processing is based on your consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent, in which case we will immediately stop processing your personal data. Withdrawal of consent will not affect processing until then. As a data subject, you have the right to request access to personal data that we may hold about you, as well as to request its rectification or deletion, restriction on the processing of your personal data, data portability, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as the right to request not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles. Also, if in the past you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data and you wish to withdraw it, you can do so. If you wish to make any such requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add in the subject of the email message, as the case may be, the phrase “Request for withdrawal of consent” / “Request for data access” / “Request for data rectification” / “Request for deletion of data” / “Request for restriction of processing” / “Request for data portability” / “Data processing objections” / “Request for non-automatic processing”.
9. The right to go to court and/or ANSPDCP
The data subject whose personal data are processed by PAWAN has:
a) the right to file a complaint with ANSPDCP (National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, Headquarters: Bucharest, 28-30 Gen. Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, CP 010336; Telephone: +40.318.05.92.11, Fax: +40.318.05.96.02, Email: email@example.com, Website: dataprotection.ro) if the data subject considers that the processing of his data is done in violation of GDPR;
b) the right to take legal action if the data subject considers that the processing of his data is done in violation of the GDPR.